The Advertising Club of Toronto had another successful Out-of-Home Day this year, where over 300 attendees were on hand to recognize the best of OOH in 2016 and the Award of Merit to Rosanne Caron, President of COMB & OMAC. Rosanne was honoured for her contribution to the Out-of-Home industry, where she has advanced the OOH industry through the development of measurement, marketing and education initiatives designed to increase acceptance and consideration of OOH.
The 5th Annual OOH Day showdown was a great success recognizing OOH campaigns in 7 different categories: Large Format Static or Digital, Street Level/Transit & Transportation, Experiential, Mobile Integration, Non-Traditional, Multi-Platform and the Grand Prize Showdown. We are very pleased to recognize our members winning submissions:
- Quebecor Media Out-of-Home – Ville de Montréal Civics & Cleanliness in the Street Level/Transit & Transportation category.
- PATTISON Outdoor Advertising – “Showcase The Magicians” campaign in the Experiential category.
Courtesy of PATTISON Outdoor advertising.
- Clear Channel Canada – Netflix Daredevil Fighting Billboards in the Mobile Integration category.
- Clear Channel Canada – Fallsview Casino Roulette Wheel in the Non-Traditional category.
- PATTISON Outdoor Advertising – “PayPal Buy Gifts on The Go” campaign in the Multi-Platform category.
Congratulations to Quebecor Media Out-of-Home for their campaign for ‘Ville de Montreal Civics & Cleanliness’ which was awarded the Grand Prize OOH Showdown Award.
Congratulations to all of the winners!