Clear channel Outdoor
Beverages - Non-Alcoholic, Consumer Packaged Goods
Coca-Cola wanted to launch an OOH campaign to be original & to reach their core target. The marketing objectives were differentiation and being Top Of Mind during the end of the year.
- Active and young people.
- 12 – 44 years old.
Strategy and Media Used:
- An OOH campaign to reach the core target in an original way.
- An innovative campaign for Coca-Cola in Railway Stations & Tube reinforced by mass media in the 5 main centres.
- Fully wrapped ceiling & wall in metro stations Louise, De Brouckère, Porte de Namur & Arts-Loi.
- Big poster in the central hall of Brussels train stations.
- 80 panels including More O’Ferrall 36m² in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Charleroi & Liège.
- More than 80% liked the campaign
- High recall & attribution amongst the core target
- Mass-media + creative use of OOH.
- Clever/appropriate use of environments for reaching specific target audiences of “actives” & young people.
- 2 months after the campaign finished spontaneous recall levels remained very high–55% spontaneous recall