Ice Age 4x
Ice Age 4
20th Century Fox
Clear Channel Outdoor
Entertainment / Culture / Leisure
Transit, Transit interior
Hong Kong SAR China
20th Century Fox was launching their latest movie, Ice Age 4. They wanted to target a young audience, to raise awareness of the movie when they are out and about and to provide a total brand experience.
Strategy and Media Used:
The team in Hong Kong came up with the idea of transforming a double-decker bus into a giant iceberg with a combination of multiple integrated creative and innovative solutions including:
- Full interior and exterior wraps to increase brand awareness and generate buzz.
- T shaped banner ads on buses to extend coverage and increase frequency
- Free internet connection for bus travellers to extend campaign coverage
- Integrated Buzplay TV screens broadcasting movie trailers to capture bus passengers’ attention.
- Decorated interiors with wall stickers and seat covers featuring the Ice Age 4 characters.
- The creative and innovative executions created a very exciting brand experience for bus passengers who were completely immersed in the world of the Ice Age 4 movie.
Estimated OTS: 14m bus passengers
Estimation based on 1.1m daily bus passengers and 61% of 12-65 year olds who travel on the bus 4+ times per week.
Source: Transport Department Hong Kong | Nielsen Media Index
Estimated OTS: 38% of Hong Kong’s 15-54 year olds
Estimation based on 70 x T Shaped panels
Source: Trantsrank Awareness Curve