Lamar Advertising Company is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in Canada. We offer a wide range of displays throughout the provinces of British Columbia and Ontario to meet your advertising goals.
Through its exclusive advertising rights with Translink, BC Transit and InTransit BC, Lamar Advertising of British Columbia is proud to market and manage advertising in and on all transit systems in British Columbia. Whether it's buses province-wide or Vancouver’s Sky Train, Canada Line, Seabus and West Coast Express, we make transit advertising in British Columbia easy! Lamar offers turn-key transit advertising solutions in all British Columbia markets including:
- Vancouver: Canada’s third largest city with a population of just over 2.3 million. Only North American city without a freeway system making it uniquely suited for transit advertising thanks to high visibility and long exposure transit ads receive on heavily trafficked bridges, arteries and thoroughfares. Vancouver boasts a fleet of over 1300 buses and 300 rapid rail cars plus 44 rapid rail stations all of which offer unique and effective advertising options through Lamar.
- Victoria: The capital of British Columbia with a population of over 330,000. Touted as the “Garden City,” Victoria’s year round mild weather and numerous local attractions draw local visitors and tourist from all over seeking fun and outdoor adventure. Victoria offers a fleet of over 260 buses which includes 59 Double Decker buses ideal for “high” impact transit advertising.
- Kelowna: BC’s third largest market with a population just over 109,500. Nestled in the center of the Okanagan Valley, Kelowna is amicably known as the Napa Valley of Canada. A delightful day can be spent sampling the award-winning wines of the many wineries, while several championship golf courses draw enthusiasts from all parts of the globe. Kelowna operates a fleet of 60 buses (including Double Deckers) on 22 routes.
- Vancouver Island/Sunshine Coast (Nanaimo, Campbell River, Courtenay, Cowichan Valley, Port Alberni, Powell River, Sechelt, Squamish)
- Fraser Valley (Abbotsford, Mission, Chilliwack)
- Okanagan (Kamloops, Vernon, Penticton)
- Kootenays (Trail, Castlegar, Nelson, Cranbrook)
- BC North (Prince George, Prince Rupert, Williams Lake, Terrace, Kitimat, Dawson Creek, Fort St. John)
Lamar Advertising of Ontario offers turn-key transit advertising in London, Kingston, Burlington, and Mississauga. We also offer Billboard advertising throughout the Niagara Peninsula.
- London: The Regional center of South Western Ontario with a population just over 366,000. Is one of the Leading educational centers in the country. The University of Western Ontario, which educates over 30,000 students a year, attracts scholars and professional people from around the world. London offers a fleet of 180 buses with 41 bus routes that rotate on different routes every day, giving you city wide exposure.
- Kingston: Recognized as one of the best places to live and work in Canada for young professionals with a population just over 123,000. Kingston offers a fleet of 48 buses and services all three schools of higher education in the region: Queen’s University, St. Lawrence College, and RMC.
- Mississauga: Canada’s sixth most populous city which has developed as a suburb of Toronto with a population just over 713,000 and a fleet of 446 buses. MiWay (formerly Mississauga Transit), provides bus service across the city and connects to the Toronto subway as well as to RT, GO Transit, Oakville Transit and Brampton Transit.
- Burlington: Located in the Halton Region in Southeastern Ontario with a population just over 175,000 and a fleet of 50 buses. Burlington is surrounded by North America’s second largest concentration of universities and colleges offering technical programs.
- Niagara Falls: Home to the world famous Horseshoe Falls, this booming tourist area welcomes over 29 million tourists each year to enjoy the many attractions, world class hotels and restaurants, and exciting nightlife.
- Markets with Billboard Inventory: Our inventory is strategically located throughout the Niagara Peninsula with thorough coverage in the city of Niagara Falls delivering approximately 100 billboards in premium locations. Regional coverage is complemented with another 100 billboards in nearby St.Catharines, Thorold, Welland, Beamsville, Fort Erie, and Fonthill.
About Lamar Advertising Company
Founded in 1902, Lamar Advertising Company (Nasdaq: LAMR) is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in North America, with more than 315,000 displays across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Lamar offers advertisers a variety of billboard, interstate logo and transit advertising formats, helping both local businesses and national brands reach broad audiences every day. In addition to its more traditional out-of-home inventory, Lamar is proud to offer its customers the largest network of digital billboards in the United States with over 2,000 displays. Please feel free to explore our website www.lamar.com or contact us for additional information.
TRANSIT ADVERTISING: BUSES
TRADITIONAL KINGS (30" X 139")
Available in all Lamar Transit Canada markets, kings are the traditional "go-to" display for cost-effective reach, frequency and consistency across all Canadian markets. Kings can be direct application or framed and are posted on curbside and/or driver side. Contact your Lamar representative to confirm market specific posting details.
TRADITIONAL SEVENTIES (21" X 70")
For campaigns that demand wide fleet coverage and cost-efficiency. Seventies are also available in all Lamar Transit Canada markets. Seventies can be direct application or framed and are posted on curbside and/or rears. Contact your Lamar representative to confirm market specific posting details.
SUPER KINGS, KONGS, HEADLINERS, KING KONGS,
Looking to step up from traditional kings and magnify their brand, more and more advertisers are moving to larger format side displays like Super Kings or Kongs with headliners, King Kongs and even Full Sides. In addition to the increased field of view, these displays give your design team a lot more creative space to work with. Note that headliners must accompany a Super King, Kong or king and are not offered as a "stand alone" product. Contact your Lamar representative to confirm market specific posting details and window coverage restrictions.
Full Wraps simply get noticed! For marketers who want visual impact from all directions and to create a buzz on the streets, it’s Full Wraps all the way! Full Wraps make each impression count. Full Wraps are offered in virtually all Lamar markets in Canada. Contact your Lamar representative to confirm market specific posting details and window coverage restrictions.
SUPER TAILS AND FULL BACKS
Super Tails and Full Backs are transit's most "in your face" option. Super Tails make for a great bus back alternative to a bus king campaign. And Full Backs are moving billboards that get your brand above the traffic line. Contact your Lamar representative to confirm market specific posting details and window coverage restrictions.
BC DOUBLE DECKERS
Victoria and Kelowna BC are among the very few North American markets that employ the iconic Double Decker bus as part of their public transit fleet. These special buses are typically deployed to high traffic long haul routes given their passenger load capabilities. Towering two stories tall these buses offer advertisers some seriously "high" impact marketing! BC Double Decker buses can accommodate Full Wraps, full backs and Super Kings. Contact your Lamar representative to confirm market specific posting details and window coverage restrictions.
VANCOUVER SKY TRAIN, CANADA LINE AND
WEST COAST EXPRESS
Vancouver boasts an extensive commuter rail system that connects most outlying communities with Vancouver's downtown core. The main Metro Vancouver lines consist of the Expo, Millennium and Canada Lines. These lines serve 46 stations combined, and over 295,000 daily boardings. West Coast Express is an LRT system that connects the Fraser Valley with downtown Vancouver and all points in between.
TRAIN WRAPS AND STRIPS
Sky Train and/or Canada Line Wraps and Strips offer the biggest and boldest option for "system-wide" exposure. Much of the Sky Train system is well above grade. As such, advertisers benefit from vehicle and pedestrian exposure on top of the captive commuter audience in each and every station.
PLATFORM POSTERS & BACKLIT STATION POSTERS
Stand out in front of the crowd! Virtually every Sky Train, Canada Line and West Coast Express Station can accommodate traditional station/platform posters. With the option of station-specific posting station posters are the ideal displays for geographically targeting a large captive audience. For something different from traditional station/platform posters, Lamar also offers backlit station posters which are free standing units displaying three scrolling faces and are typically situated in more exclusive areas of the stations. Either option offer advertisers cost-effective exposure to Metro Vancouver's over 295,000 daily commuters. Contact your Lamar representative for poster sizes and station availability.
STATION WALL MURALS, FLOOR GRAPHICS & STATION DOMINATIONS
They say when it comes to outdoor advertising "bigger is better". At Lamar, we believe the same can be said for indoor advertising too! And with station wall murals and floor graphics you can't much bigger! Our wall and floor positions are located in key high traffic downtown stations offering advertisers an opportunity for big impact on a big audience. And for the ultimate in branding impact, ask your Lamar representative about a Station Domination where no matter where commuters look...there you are! Contact your Lamar representative for wall and floor sizes, locations and availability.
Seabus is Metro Vancouver's only public passenger water ferry and part of Vancouver's public transit system. Seabus connects Vancouver's affluent North Shore communities to Vancouver's downtown and all other public transit systems. Average monthly ridership exceeds 500,000 boardings with numbers even higher during the busy summer tourist season.
Exactly the same size as a bus king Seabus kings are prominently posted overhead and directly in front Seabus passengers in the holding/boarding areas. Seabus kings offer unsurpassed dwell times and exposure to a captive audience.
With Seabus Turnstile wraps every passenger comes in contact with your brand. Unique and "out-of-the-box" turnstiles wraps are sure to turn some heads!
SEABUS FLOOR GRAPHICS
Strategically positioned inside the Seabus holding/boarding area, Seabus floor graphics are the ideal extension of turnstile wraps and passengers' interaction with your brand.
NIAGARA REGION OUTDOOR
Lamar can provide great coverage with 10’ x 20’ posters throughout the Niagara Region, featuring prime locations in the heart of the city of Niagara Falls’ tourist district.
One of two digital billboards in our Niagara Falls inventory, this 12’ x 12’ screen sits directly in front of the Rainbow Bridge crossing to the United States. Digital billboards offer a bright and vibrant large format presence combined with creative flexibility not available with static posters.
Our coverage area extends throughout the Niagara Region, east to include the towns of St. Catharines, Welland and Beamsville all the way to Fort Erie in the west. Lamar offers terrific poster locations in the most relevant high traffic areas of these growing communities. Contact your Lamar representation for location maps.
Dan Maure, Sales Manager
3280 Production Way
Burnaby, BC V5A 4R4
Phone: (800) 233-9942
Fax: (604) 528-6251
Darren Peck, Sales Manager
1095 McKenzie Avenue
Victoria, BC V8P 2L5
Phone: (250) 475-6243
Fax: (250) 475-6245
Darren Peck, Sales Manager
210 347 Leon Avenue
Kelowna, BC V1Y 8C7
Phone: (250) 475-6243
Fax: (250) 862-4959
Lina Woodward, Account Executive
3976 Portage Road
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 2K9
Phone: (905) 357-1226
Fax: (519) 434-9266
Transit Advertising Office:
Duncan Gardner, Sales Manager
3400 Ridgeway Drive
Mississauga, ON L7L 0A2
Phone: (905) 364-2200
Fax: (905) 364-2201
For additional information about Lamar Advertising Company, please visit www.lamar.com or email email@example.com.
Lamar Advertising Company has more than 200 offices across North America. To find a local office, please visit http://www.lamar.com/About/OfficeLocations. Visit an office website to view products, browse inventory, find a local contact and learn more about the opportunities to showcase your message in each market.
If you are interested in advertising in your area or market, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a local office. If you are looking for solutions across multiple markets/national coverage, please contact our National Sales team at email@example.com.